Now in its third edition, this estimating guide offers comprehensive coverage of all aspects of plumbing:
- Residential, commercial, industrial, and medical systems
- The most common plumbing materials and methods, subsystems and components
- Pricing quantities for an estimate and calculating markup
- Preparing bids
- Best techniques for using Means Plumbing Cost Data
- Sample takeoff and estimate forms
Includes special sections on change order analysis, estimating for additions, and alterations to existing systems. Also covers budget and assemblies estimating.
A complete sample estimate shows you how to perform each step in the estimating process, making it easy to follow the authors’ methods.